Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

serba sedikit pasal aku...

my name is:afdhalluddin zainuddin
this morning i was:at work....
im afraid of:allah... =)
i dream about:siapkan belalang... heee...

Have You Ever...

pictured your crush naked?:never...
been in love:so many times....
cried when someone died:yarh sure...
lied:everyone does it... right??
flowers or candy:candy...
scruff or clean shaven:clean shaven...
tall or short:both also can... hehehehe...

With The Opposite Sex...

what do you notice first?:lalalala....
last person you slow danced with:never did it in my life...
worst question to ask:nak nombor tepon?? hehehehe....

Who...

makes you laugh the most?:everybody...
makes you smile:also everybody....
gives you a funny feeling when you see them:hmmm.... ntah...
is easier talk to: boys or girls?:laki lagi senang lew....

Do You Ever...

sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you?:yes... ehehehe....
save AIM conversations?:nope....
wish you were a member of the opposite sex?:nope....
cry because of something someone has said:never...
pray?:i pray everyday n night...

Have You Ever...

fallen for your best friend?:yes.....
rejected someone:selalu da kene...
cheated on someone:yes...
been cheated on:yes gak....
done something you regretted:i wish i can turn back time...
wanted to die:tak mati awal.. there is so much to do now.... huhuhuhuh....

Who Was The Last Person...

you talked to on the phone:my dad....
hugged:heeee.....
you instant messaged:wahida....
you laughed with:coleague.. hahahaha...

Do You...

color your hair:never....
ever get off the computer:penah kowt....
habla espanol:amende nie???
sprechen sie deutsches:???
fight with your parents:tak penah lagi wat mase nie...
have friends you've lost touch with:lots of them la...
feel happy?:not relly for now...
wish you could fly away.. far, far away?:yes i am...
believe in God?:ALLAH is my god....
could you live without the computer?:sehari tak tengok pc rase mcm nak demam aje... huuhhuh...
what's your favorite candy?:tak kisah...
whats your favorite fruit?:tembikai susu....
sunrise or sunset?:both....
what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?emotional pain....
trust others way too easily?:yes....
are your fingers cold?:nope....
coke or pepsi:coke....

Final Questions...

I want:to get married...
I wish:my car get in sepang (SNF)
I love:my god, rasul, family n friends....
I miss:her so much... =(
I fear:ALLAH....
I hear:ludacris - act a fool...
I smell:nothing...
I wonder:kenape aku diuji begini???

No comments:

Post a Comment