Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

muzik...

Music Survey


What does next year have in store for me?
ntah....

What does your love life look like?
macam haram.....

What do I say when life gets hard?
setuju....

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
tak decide lagi... hahahaha....

What do you want as a career?
underwriter....

Your favorite saying?
sial???

What do you think of your parents?
saya sayang mereka....

Where would you go on a first date?
tak penah pikir pown....

Drug of choice?
estacy... hahahaha.....

Describe yourself.
panas baran (orang tu kate la...)

What is the thing I like doing most?
melalak kat dalam bilik... hahahaha...

The song that best describes the president?
x de pown...

How will I die?
atas katil kat umah....

The song that will be played at your funeral?
bace yasin sudah....

The song you'll put as the subject?
sorry 2004

1 comment: